HOW TO SUBMIT
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTRACT PURCHASE ORDERS
SUBMITTING YOUR PO
1. POs should be submitted to email@example.com
2. The following information should be included with the PO
Ship to Address
Email address to which we send the approval
Style # (s)
Decoration type (Screen Print, Embroidery, DTG, etc.)
Decoration colors by location
PMS #s (if any)
Finishing/Packaging instructions (if any)
APPROVING YOUR ORDER
1. Click on the link provided, and review the details of your order, ensuring all information is accurate.
If approved, please accept by clicking on the blue 'APPROVE' button, type the approvers name in the box and selecting APPROVE order.
If NOT APPROVED, please click 'DECLINE' and list the required revisions.
2. If changes are required please allow 24 hours for a new proof & revised approval link
3. If approved, Finished Product will ship within 7 - 10 business days, unless the order was placed with a rush option.
1. When ordering your garments from your supplier reference the exact PO# and Job Nickname as in your corresponding job.
2. If the PO on the carton does not match your submitted PO, your order may be delayed.
3. Blank goods can be drop-shipped to the following address:
10 Dell Glen Avenue
Lodi, NJ 07644
1. If you have any questions, please contact either your Project Manager OR e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org / 855-330-8371
2. If you are looking for an order update, you will receive a notification once your order is in production & once complete
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the high volume of orders in production at any given time, we are unable to provide any further updates as to exactly when your order will be completed. If you are picking up your order, do not visit our warehouse until you receive a 'Ready for Pickup' notification. If your order is shipping, you will receive an e-mail with tracking information once it has been shipped.
STANDARD LEAD TIMES:
1. Pricing - up to 24 hours. For a quicker price, please reference your copy of our Contract Program
2. Order Approval - up to 48 hours for order entry.
3. Finished Product - Our standard lead time is 7-10 business days from receipt of all goods, art files, and approvals. Please allow additional time for personalization, or any other finishing services.
4. Rush Options (Rush Jobs must be approved by a Project Manager) :
1-2 Day - 100% upcharge
3 Day - 50% upcharge
5 Day - 30% upcharge
5. Peak Season
Due to the influx in orders towards the end of the year, from Oct. 31 - Jan. 8 our standard lead time will be 10-15 business days. Rush options will be extremely limited and will be billed as follows:
- 5 Day - 50% upcharge
- 7 Day - 30% upcharge
Turnaround time starts after receipt of PO, all goods, usable artwork, and approvals. Rush orders must be authorized by All-County Apparel.
Turnaround time is subject to change without notice.